Earn Daily Interest on Your Closing Balance
A convenient way to manage your day-to-day banking: bill payments, deposits, withdrawals and more.
Enjoy the features our Daily Interest Savings Account has to offer:
- Interest is earned on the daily closing balance and credited to the account on the last day of March and September.
- Statements are issued on the last day of March, June, September and December, free of charge. Statements will not be mailed to members who are Online Banking users and have requested eStatements.
- Funds are accessible through our ABMs, all Interac ABMs, Interac Direct Payment system Interac e-Transfer and THE EXCHANGE Network.
- All purchases made by Direct Payment are protected by our Buyers Protection Program.
- Deposits can be made by direct deposit, payroll deduction, THE EXCHANGE Network, electronic transfer, mail or in person.
- Overdraft protection is available on this account, through a Personal Line-of-Credit, or a Home Equity Line-of-Credit.
- This account is identified by a seven digit number ending with the digit "0".